The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

50 posts Page 4 of 4
What brilliant news julianna! the best Christmas present ever, so pleased for you x
@julianna Congratulations on your wonderful news. Good health to you and all in 2015
What a fabulous Christmas gift, @julianna! Congratulations. Image
Ha! I've found an other tent I can fit into!!! As I have done my advent fasting/ rather severe eating window, I have been rather at a loss where to write: Fasting or maintaining or what.
Today I can write here: because I am so happy that today is the last day of my Advent fast. It has been tough. I have disliked it at times. But tomorrow I can again have milk with my tea, and I can have coffee, because I don't like black coffee. I can relax this tension.
I am also happy that this morning my BMI was 20.04, ie. I was 51.3 kg this morning. I know that is the lowest I'll get.
Because tonight we have a traditional root veg Christmas salad, which includes very salty pickled herring. (It is called "sillsallad" in Swedish and "Rosolli" in Finnish). I know the salt will up my weight tomorrow with water, but I adore the pickled herring. Waiting for Christmas has sure had an added meaning for me this year. I am so happy it is Christmas Eve tomorrow.
Marry Christmas everyone!!
@julianna, I sympathise with you....being a haematologist and having enlarged parotid and submandibular lymph nodes earlier this month i was sure I had lymphoma too, self diagnosis.......bad bad bad.

Glad we've got so many happy peeps here,
50 posts Page 4 of 4