The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

65 posts Page 3 of 5
My neighbour left a box of twelve,yes,TWELVE cadburys creme eggs outside my door with an easter card..
I intend passing them on so in theory ive resisted 2,220 calories
May just have one for myself :?: 185 cals
However my good friend Bean suggested i have one every day for 12 days..i like suggestions like that :lol: xx
Ps loads of hugs @scubachick hot buttered toast..now that is torture :curse: x
Not been angelic myself but this thread reminded me of a dieting friend years ago who used to send her hubby off to work each day with their well wrapped bread knife so she wouldn't be tempted to cut chunks off a crusty loaf all day! :razz: :shock:
Sounds like a girl after my own heart @callyanna ! And i wd manage to rip into the loaf somehow :lol: where there's a will etc.. :grin: :lol:
You not on the hang out chat? I havent ventured into the webtalk thing yet..
Its all a bit beyond me, not sure what i' m doing and head a bit too foggy to try very hard! X
I'm a technophobe too CM!
Well its 23 rd april and so far this month ive resisted my free John Lewis tea and cake!
Tho i must rectify the matter over the next seven days :lol: would be churlish to waste it :lol:
My friend assures me the carrot cake is to die for so i' ll go for that,making sure i have an accomplice with me to share the calories! X
Carrots=vegetables=1 of your 5 a day=healthy=what's not to like??!!

Fill your boots.......just this once (until you get another voucher, ha ha!)

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
The power in the office is ging off at 9.30am. Cake is organised in the kitchen. I shall forgo!
" cake is organised in the kitchen"
What a wonderfully comforting and cheering sentence that is @Debs specially as i have an empty tum
Youre an angel for resisting x
Ha ha, thank you CandiceMarie, it did look good, but I was fasting, so, no to cake for me! It lastwd two seconds so I couldn't even sneak back to the kitchen for some later. A lot of 'man pregnant tummies' around!!!
How have I found myself in this tent for the first time?? I've nowt to contribute - no virtuous 'things I haven't eaten today' :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ha ha @Silverdarling!

Good to have you visit! Remember us when you next forego something scrummy, because such a thing deserves a proper pat on the back!

Temptation is everywhere.....particularly during a fast day, I know this myself!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Oh @izzy, hang your head in shame :wink:
Chilli chocolate is heavenly, and the chillier the better!! Ah well, I tell myself dark chocolate is good for me :grin:
Hello from Poland everyone! Well last night I managed to find something semi-appropriate & not too stodgy in a polish bar - heaps of potatoey things that I resisted, does that count?
Hello there, yes, that definitely does count as virtuous!! Hope it is all good over there!
Good work jools7 - enjoy your time over there.

cheers
Maggie
65 posts Page 3 of 5