The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

25 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: World cup decamping wigwam!
12 Jun 2014, 21:36
One tv? Surely you have a laptop/PC/tablet? You can watch tv on those (if you wanted to that is)
12 Jun 2014, 22:07
Wendy Darling wrote: One tv? Surely you have a laptop/PC/tablet? You can watch tv on those (if you wanted to that is)

But you have to want to and it sounds like someone doesn't actually want to :shock: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
12 Jun 2014, 22:50
So glad you thought of this one PFT - what about a non tennis one as well? And I'm about to go to the county where Le Grand Depart is but a blink away ...
12 Jun 2014, 23:16
I am going to live here. I hate football. I don't care if there's a big thing going on. I don't care who wins. Who's playing anyways! Oh pass the wine!.......?
13 Jun 2014, 03:56
We only have one tv too, thought we were the only ones in the world! I'll join you all, I watched my son play football for over ten years and I still don't understand the game.
@Minsmum red or white wine I have both.
13 Jun 2014, 11:22
Wineoclock wrote: We only have one tv too, thought we were the only ones in the world! I'll join you all, I watched my son play football for over ten years and I still don't understand the game.
@Minsmum red or white wine I have both.

We only have one TV also, but with the ability to stream TV over the internet our house has been released from TV remote tyranny!

I too have watched my son play football for many years and am beginning to understand some rules. This is a great deal better than my understanding of rugby which despite watching him play it for many seasons I still have no clue about.

We will watch a few matches here but despite my son being keen on playing football he's not that bothered about watching it so I most likely will not need to come in here too often.
13 Jun 2014, 13:00
We have one tv. In Australia 'football' is Australian rules and I can't escape that in my house. Soccer is 'the world game' and luckily no one will watch it here. But SBS television, the 'other' station, can't stop talking about it and advertising and telling us all about the latest developments with the Australian team. I hear the odds are 500:1 of winning the cup. Who cares, anyway!
13 Jun 2014, 14:01
I may be dropping by, at least until we go away. I was congratulating myself on being away from home for two weeks and thus missing the football hype, only to receive an email assuring us that there would be no need to miss any of the games because they would be streamed into a couple of the venues on board! Two places that I won't be spending any time in then! Good job it's a big ship!
13 Jun 2014, 14:16
I'm in, there is absolutely no fear of the football being watched, discussed or commented on in this house. We all of them think they are a bunch of overpaid over pretentious *****. And considering that there is only, really, at most, a quarter of the human population interested in football, I really can't see why there is all this hype.
14 Jun 2014, 05:27
3:1 loss against Croatia this morning. Oh well.. it could have been worse for the Socceroos.
25 posts Page 2 of 2