The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

10 posts Page 1 of 1
How do I edit my height?
26 Nov 2013, 22:05
I entered my height incorrectly when i set up my profile, and I suspect the calculation of TDE that I'm seeing

I can't see how to change it in the FAQ's, any suggestions?

Jen
Re: How do I edit my height?
26 Nov 2013, 22:08
Hiya. I think you need to get a mod or @Moogie to sort it out for you. You can change your weigh in, if you've made a mistake as I found out a few months ago.
27 Nov 2013, 03:04
Ok, thanks ... the extra 5 inches is making my BMI look great!! may be I should keep it ;-)
27 Nov 2013, 04:44
Oh, for an extra five inches...
27 Nov 2013, 06:09
I wonder if you can delete it and start a new one?
27 Nov 2013, 07:22
@moogie will sort it out, never fear!
27 Nov 2013, 14:19
Drop me a message @jeninboston with the height you need it set to and I'll sort it out ASAP :)
27 Nov 2013, 15:13
THANKS @Moogie - I sent you a message yesterday, not sure if PMs are being delivered so please let me know

Height is 154cm, 5 feet and a half inch (that half is very important) ;-)

Jen
27 Nov 2013, 15:25
Ah, sorry Jen - was away from my desk all day yesterday and haven't had much time to catch up today due to workload. Will take a look this evening hopefully. Thanks for your patience!
03 Dec 2013, 13:47
My height is still wrong and showing a super low BMI (if only I was that low :-()

Moogie,many chance you can correct this for me please?

Thanks

Jen
10 posts Page 1 of 1