The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

21 posts Page 2 of 2
Thanks for the festive decoration on the site but I did follow your instructions and turned off the snow. But It was fun and I like your avatar :star: :reindeer: :reindeer: :present: :present:
Brilliant Moogie, thanks very much ! Laptop is back to normal now with it off and my motions sickness is reduced :)

Love the xmas borders though :wink:
I've turned it off too; my eyes are quite relieved.
Will turn it back on for Christmas eve (if only we could turn the real thing on and off)
The snow/msg at the bottom is in a fixed position at the bottom of the browser window so should never appear higher up the screen. If you're using your ipad horizontally and the keyboard is taking up half the screen and the snow being placed on top, try going vertical instead for now :)

As soon as time allows today I'll be setting up an alternative way to disable the snow & the message.
Ok, thanks for that tip Moogie.
Just to note tho, that the snow message appears higher than the bottom of the displayed page when the keyboard is up - ie, I can see the web page below the message bar as well, and if I scroll the page, the message bar moves with it...
Sassy - that's very odd behaviour and I can only guess that whatever browser you are using is not obeying the CSS conventions correctly as the snow bar should be stuck to the bottom of the browser window at all times, with the page scrolling behind it.

In any case, I have now adjusted the method for enabling/disabling snow so you can do it on demand on any page of the forum - see the edited first post of this topic for details.
21 posts Page 2 of 2