The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

88 posts Page 4 of 6
Re: reset tracker data?
09 Jan 2015, 19:10
I'm another one who would like a reset please @moogie. This time last year I decided to keep my tracker data, as I wanted to turn it around, turns out that didn't work for me, so a reset it will have to be and hope it helps with the motivation. Thank you :)
13 Jan 2015, 13:38
justdee wrote: I'm another one who would like a reset please @moogie. This time last year I decided to keep my tracker data, as I wanted to turn it around, turns out that didn't work for me, so a reset it will have to be and hope it helps with the motivation. Thank you :)

@justdee, sorry it didn't work out for you - I'm sure this time things will go better! I can reset your tracker for you no problem, but it looks like you have some more recent weigh in data on there as well. Is there a date from which you want it to start, and I'll just delete to that point? Or do you want the whole lot deleted and you can start from scratch?
13 Jan 2015, 16:30
Thanks@moogie x
14 Jan 2015, 10:38
Sorry to be a pain in the backside but when you get chance please could you re-set mine @moogie!? :oops: I was fasting last year but now it's all muddled since I started again!
14 Jan 2015, 13:24
Hi @gym-sparkle-90 - which weigh in did you want your tracker to start from? Or do you want everything scrapped so you can start afresh? Thanks!
14 Jan 2015, 13:40
@Moogie

Could I have a tracker reset to November 16, 2014 please?? I can input any weigh ins I've done since then. Thanks!
14 Jan 2015, 13:47
No problem @Lori, that's done :)
14 Jan 2015, 13:52
Moogie wrote: No problem @Lori, that's done :)

Thank you so much!
14 Jan 2015, 15:22
Hi @Moogie -- Another person here who started, did well, then fell out of the habit of fasting. I'm giving it another go in 2015; could you please reset my data? Thanks!
14 Jan 2015, 15:37
@
MissElaineous wrote: Hi @Moogie -- Another person here who started, did well, then fell out of the habit of fasting. I'm giving it another go in 2015; could you please reset my data? Thanks!

@Moogie, here's another one for you.
14 Jan 2015, 17:54
Moogie wrote: Hi @gym-sparkle-90 - which weigh in did you want your tracker to start from? Or do you want everything scrapped so you can start afresh? Thanks!

Sorry @moogie I was obviously expecting you to telepathically read my mind! If it could start from my weigh in from 5th Jan that'd be great because that's technically when I started again :oops:

Many thanks!
15 Jan 2015, 13:30
Sorry @moogie the tag didn't work for some reason, I've been checking my tracker daily :confused: . Just thought you were busy. Yes, please can I keep the 9th of Jan and get rid of everything before then. Thanks very much :)
21 Jan 2015, 18:37
MissElaineous wrote: Hi @Moogie -- Another person here who started, did well, then fell out of the habit of fasting. I'm giving it another go in 2015; could you please reset my data? Thanks!

No problem @MissElaineous (love the name BTW!), that's now done :)
21 Jan 2015, 18:41
gym-sparkle-90 wrote:
Moogie wrote: Hi @gym-sparkle-90 - which weigh in did you want your tracker to start from? Or do you want everything scrapped so you can start afresh? Thanks!

Sorry @moogie I was obviously expecting you to telepathically read my mind! If it could start from my weigh in from 5th Jan that'd be great because that's technically when I started again :oops:

Many thanks!

Sorry about that @gym-sparkle-90, my telepathy has been on the blink since Christmas, must be some kind of chocolate related interference!

I've set your tracker to start from January 5th now :)
21 Jan 2015, 18:45
justdee wrote: Sorry @moogie the tag didn't work for some reason, I've been checking my tracker daily :confused: . Just thought you were busy. Yes, please can I keep the 9th of Jan and get rid of everything before then. Thanks very much :)

@justdee Sorry about the delay lovely, I've now deleted everything prior to Jan 9th for you :)
88 posts Page 4 of 6