The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

88 posts Page 1 of 6
reset tracker data?
24 May 2014, 04:23
I joined in Jan 2013 and it was going well but lost my way. I've re-started fasting but having added my new stats, the results aren't encouraging because it takes into account the whole range of time and says that I'm losing at the rate of 0.104lbs a week and won't reach my target until March 2018! Could rmy stats be reset so that I can start over and see something more motivating?
Re: reset tracker data?
24 May 2014, 05:58
Hi there @theshrinkingwoman

I've moved your post into the progress tracker help section where @moogie or @fast_paul or @fast_jason who have access to the progress tracker nuts and bolts can see it! They will be able to reset your data.
24 May 2014, 07:54
Thank you :-)
24 May 2014, 08:01
Sorry about the delay on this, we've been busy troubleshooting bugs on the new site!
Hope you can bear with us a few more days as I'm presently unable to login on the new server to reset your tracker, very sorry about this but will ensure it's done ASAP when my access is fixed!
24 May 2014, 17:33
Hi, Please could some kind person also reset my tracker when they have a spare minute?
My tracker is all over the place and as I am determined to start again properly, I would find it easier to have my tracker start at zero. Many thanks, Slimmer.
28 May 2014, 15:37
I'm still waiting for my access to the database be properly sorted out but as soon as it is I'll make sure these things are fixed for you all!
02 Jun 2014, 06:17
Please can someone reset my tracker data for me as well, when you get a minute?

Moogie, I PMed you about it but I'm not sure that was the right process to go through! Didn't realise others had the power as well, so putting the request on here as well.
02 Jun 2014, 07:11
Me too please, well my start date to go from 28th May to 21st May.
Thank you
02 Jun 2014, 07:14
Me too please- my restart date was 26th May. Thank you.
Slimmer
03 Jun 2014, 15:55
Thanks folks, I have now got access to the database and will sort these out tomorrow afternoon (would do them now but have other commitments tonight, sorry!).

I'll delete all your existing tracker data so you can start again from scratch and choose whichever date/weight etc as apt for your start data :)
04 Jun 2014, 16:20
Just working my way through these now!

@theshrinkingwoman you have now been reset :)
04 Jun 2014, 16:21
@Slimmer I've reset you too :)
04 Jun 2014, 16:22
@Starxgal you've been reset too!
04 Jun 2014, 16:24
You're reset now too, @hannydee
88 posts Page 1 of 6