The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

35 posts Page 2 of 3
Demi: It's automatically included, as stated on the tracker sign up page by using the tracker you agree for your data to be included (anonymously) in the overall forum stats.

pedg: I may be able to look into something like that, however the reason I added a 'median' loss to the stats was to compensate for this sort of thing. The 'mean' can be thrown off a bit by unusual data but the median isn't thrown off by the odd bit of data like that :)
just registered for this and entered my stats. great visual help in achieving your goal - so thanks for this!
:D
Hi Moogie
Well done with the Progress Tracker. I thought the statistics giving the members' age groups was interesting. Regards.
Hi Moogie when I go to the progress tracker it shows four columns for each day, is it meant to do that?
Thanks
:)
Hi Madel - do you mean on your graphs? If so it's probably because your graph covers such a short timespan. The graphing software is probably breaking each day down into 6 hour slots or thereabouts but the graph is only set to display the date, not the time. So, at the moment it will be displaying lots of the same date along the bottom but as you enter more data into the tracker the scale will adjust with it :)
Today I have finished making some adjustments to the forum stats page to make it run more quickly :)

Hopefully there won't be any unexpected side effects to this, as I'm off out for dinner tonight!
I am new to the forum and need some help to get started with the tracker
Hi Anna - what help do you need? Feel free to ask :)
Thank you for this! Interesting.
I just put my stats in and made a mistake. Can I redo them?
if you need you starting stats changed please message me :)
Fantastic stat model Moogie, brilliantly informative. Many thanks you clever angel!
Hi Moogie i have pmed you about changing my starting details of the progress trucker but had no reply yet (so i'm not too sure you received it...). i just need to change my weight...thank you :)
Hi Martha - I can't see a message from you in my inbox. Is it possible you accidentally saved it as a draft, or previewed it and forgot to click send? By all means message me again and I'll make the change for you ASAP!
35 posts Page 2 of 3