The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

14 posts Page 1 of 1
Making your blog visible
10 Apr 2013, 06:19
I have just written my first blog entry but notice there's still a 0 next to 'View Blog' on my profile. What setting do I need to change to have my blog post showing? Have tried searching and going through all possible options but I must be too blonde...
Re: Making your blog visible
10 Apr 2013, 06:26
Sorry, I don't know, but I clicked on your blog and it is there, although it also says that you haven't entered a blog. I'm now confused too! Could it be that you posted the first blog in a title section? I'm sure it's really obvious when someone clever tells us! :wink:
10 Apr 2013, 06:31
Thanks anyway Golarne, hopefully someone will be able to enlighten us!
10 Apr 2013, 06:50
Great progress AiriR
10 Apr 2013, 06:52
I see your point AiriR. I don't know the answer but I have raised it with the other mods, so bear with us and I am sure we will find the answer.
10 Apr 2013, 07:01
Thanks Cholula, you too! :like:

Thank you Dominic!
10 Apr 2013, 07:50
I think you may have written it in the title! Try editing the title, cutting the text you wrote in italics, clicking on new entry, and pasting the text there. I might well be wrong as I'm no expert, we need Moogie for the definitive answer!
10 Apr 2013, 08:02
Looks to me like you wrote that text in your blog description in your user control panel - that's just to tell people a general introduction to your blog :) Your actual blog posts need to be posted in the blog section, there should be a button on the blog section (like there is on the forums for creating new posts) for posting a new blog entry :) (think it says 'new entry'). If you copy your text from the blog description in your UCP you can paste it into a blog entry :D
10 Apr 2013, 08:45
I definitely had a blonde moment there, thanks Caroline and Moogie! Got it in the right place now - but how do I delete the first post?*headdesk*
10 Apr 2013, 09:06
Go to your user control panel and select the 'blog' tab, then select 'blog title and description' on the lefthand ucp menu. Here you can delete/change the text of your blog description :)
10 Apr 2013, 09:12
Thank you Moogie, all sorted now! :oops:
10 Apr 2013, 09:42
Wow fantastic progress Airir! that is amazing, well done :>)
10 Apr 2013, 11:05
Ooh, sorry AiriR, I should have said how brilliantly you're doing! Well done! :like:

Also, what amazingly fast help from the team, especially Marvellous Moogie! It's so helpful in making the forum so easy to use. Thank you gang. :heart:
10 Apr 2013, 11:07
Thanks GMH and Golarne! I'm well pleased by how well it's working for me, obviously! :victory:

And I wholeheartedly agree, this forum is awesome! :heart:
14 posts Page 1 of 1