The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

11 posts Page 1 of 1
Profile details?
28 Jan 2013, 19:25
Hi there am I being dumb? I have set my profile to 'show my stats & provide a link to my tracker', but when I submit a post, it just appears to show the date I joined?
Re: Profile details?
28 Jan 2013, 19:31
Have you entered any weight loss data yet? PM Moogie she is the one in charge!
28 Jan 2013, 19:43
Yes, just entered my first week loss of 4lb! #overthemoon!,
28 Jan 2013, 19:51
well done claire- your weight loss is brill!!!
I have the same problem with my profile- must get in touch with moogie!!
keep up the good work!
ursula
28 Jan 2013, 22:10
@ujs: Your settings seem to be on the private setting at the moment, please try changing it to one of the other options and then let me know if it's working for you or not.

@Claire: Sorry about the problems you're experiencing. Your profile info should update when you either change your stat view setttings or when you view your main tracker page. I'll have a little look at the database to see if I can find any other possible problems but could you just try changing your settings and then changing them back again for me and see if that works? Thanks!

EDIT... okay, I've found where the problem lies and I shan't bore you with the techy details, but basically I have had to add a new field to the user profiles in order to allow custom info like this to appear. So, there's now a gender selection box on your user control panel (profile settings) - please go and select an option for this (you can select not to specify) and then you should find when you go back to the tracker your stats are updated onto your profile.

Sorry it's a bit of a faff. When the boards were first set up there were some fields users had to complete when they signed up, which in turn meant the tracker was able to access them. Since I removed them I guess this problem arose, hence adding the new 'gender' field.
29 Jan 2013, 23:07
Gender was already set to female, I've amended and re set so let's see if it works........
29 Jan 2013, 23:10
And again.......?
29 Jan 2013, 23:13
Got Thera, cheers Moogie x
30 Jan 2013, 06:10
I just checked my profile and noticed my gender was set to female :oops:

Updated 8-)
30 Jan 2013, 06:19
Hmmm, mine was too (now fixed), looks like a bug crept in?
30 Jan 2013, 13:20
No bug, that's just the default option as the majority of users seem to be female. The field was added after you guys joined, so it hadn't been set for your accounts yet yet. If it had been set, you would have seen it under your name when you posted :) Since you have gone in and actually set it, it now shows up under your name.
11 posts Page 1 of 1