The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

5 posts Page 1 of 1
email notifications?
09 May 2013, 02:33
During registration, I have to give my email address and I actually thought I would get notifications when people responded to a topic of myself.
But I never get notifications. Is that right?
If not, then where can I change my settings?

thanks!
Re: email notifications?
09 May 2013, 02:37
User Control Panel, Board Preferences, Edit posting defaults, click "yes" it's last one listed to be notified of replies to your posts. :)
11 May 2013, 07:43
It is yes already ...
11 May 2013, 11:25
Hmmmm, check user control panel, edit global settings .. are the first three items checked "Yes"? and check user control panel, Profile, edit account settings .. check that your e-mail is correct.

Anybody else with ideas?

You might have to wait until Moogie returns from holiday to see if she can identify the problem.
11 May 2013, 14:39
A while back e-mail notifications were taking ages to arrive. Moogie changed various settings and asked users to unsubscribe from as much as possible. I thought that had fixed the problem, but perhaps not. I've got all notifications turned off, so can someone who has been subscribed for a while let us know if they are getting notifications and how long the delay seems to be?
5 posts Page 1 of 1