The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

5 posts Page 1 of 1
is my tracker wrong?
11 May 2013, 20:18
Just activated my tracker and I have been given a feast day caloric intake of about 2033. From what I understand this should be my maintenance intake and not weight loss intake.

I use the Harrison Benedict Formula and chop 20% off and I get my daily calorie intake to help weight loss.
Re: is my tracker wrong?
11 May 2013, 20:29
You should eat to maintain on the non-fast days leaving the fast days to create the weight loss, so your tracker is correct.
11 May 2013, 20:31
Sorry, can't help really, but I thought that maintenance TDEE is what we should eat on normal (feast) days, then 25% of that on two days a week which will take the calories for the week down to an amount to gradually lose weight. So 2033 for five days a week, and 500 cals for the other two days. If you reduce cals further every day, then I think that is a continual reduced calorie diet, not the 'Fast' Diet.
11 May 2013, 20:34
Ok thanks. Looks like my plan is modified through my misunderstanding.

Its working for me at the moment so I'm gonna stick to it for now.
11 May 2013, 20:39
Actually let me say what I'm doing a little more.

My caloric in take 5 days is 1510 then 600 2x per week with a 16hr-24hr fast.
5 posts Page 1 of 1