The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

11 posts Page 1 of 1
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this question, but I can't work out where to find a list of the topic categories so that I can select the correct category.

So a response on that issue would be useful as well!

Hi Sassy1

If you scroll down , on this page, and have a look at 'similar topics' you may find some answers there. From your post I'm not quite sure what you are having problems with, to me it reads as though it may be PM's or are you having trouble posting a 'new topic'?

Ballerina x :heart:
If they are PMs the recipient has not opened your message yet

Where to put this question I would choose the non 5:2 chat forum. Go to the home button on the ribbon above and then as Ballerina, you might find similar topics. Actually there was the same question the other say from callyanna I think from memory
Yep, PMs stay in the outbox until they're read.

Moved topic to forum and progress tracker help section.
Thanks gals :D

So the message only moves to 'sent' once it has been read?

I assume there must be a reason why this operates differently to email...
Sassy: It's because they're not emails :) It's a personal messaging system and that happens to be how this one works! I find it quite handy being able to check whether a message has been received or not.
Yes, it confused me at first but now I find it useful as you know if the message has actually been read cos it will disappear from the outbox.
Thanks again! :D
miffy49 wrote: Yes, it confused me at first but now I find it useful as you know if the message has actually been read cos it will disappear from the outbox.

The only trouble is, some poor lady got duplicated messages from me yesterday when I thought the message had not gone through and I kept submitting :shock: :shock: :grin:
Have they all disappeared from your outbox now? If not, you can go back into private messages and delete the duplicates otherwise the recipient will have to delete the duplicates. Not a big deal. :)
It's all good now thanks, when I read the above posts and learned how it works, I was feeling sorry for the poor recipient who received a couple of duplicate PMs from me:D
11 posts Page 1 of 1