The FastDay Forum

Inspirational Weight Loss Stories

6 posts Page 1 of 1
A couple of weeks ago I took some pictures of myself, mainly to serve as a reminder that if I keep overeating and undoing all of my efforts, I'm going to look like this, or worse, for the foreseeable future! My weight has fluctuated up and down, reflecting fast and (over) feed days and so I thought I'd take some more pics today.... just to see if anything is happening.... and despite not really having lost any weight, my body shape IS changing, for the better! I've added exercise over the last couple of weeks, HIIT (Josie Gibson's DVD) and walking which is obviously having an impact... I hadn't noticed the difference looking in the mirror, probably because I see me every morning, but seeing the pictures together is amazing! It's REALLY helped to spur me on! :victory:
:like: :victory: Well done chichi. If I have my photo taken it would blow my cover :bugeyes: so I work with a variety of clothing- and boy, does it motivate you !
That's great news chichi - fab that you can really see a difference especially if the scales aren't showing you that you are making any progress! :victory:

I think I'm going to have to do the same. I hate the thought of anyone taking pictures of me to show where I am now (even though I have already lost a bit) but it will motivate me if I can see I'm changing shape. I'm struggling to cope with the weight coming off slowly but if I can see my shape changing I might start to believe that this way of eating could make a difference!
Humm, I did try and reply but either I forgot halfway through or it didn't work! Sorry if I'm duplicating!

Just wanted to say yay :victory: that you can see the difference on the pictures even though the scales aren't showing any change.

I will have to do this myself even though I hate the idea of someone taking a pic of all my wobbly bits - be worth it to see whether this way of eating is making a difference! I know it is in my head but I keep stressing that the scales aren't changing fast enough (silly I know!)
Thank yooooooou :like: I must admit, I don't like looking at the pictures, and I hope to god that nobody ever sees them, or I don't accidentally send them to someone... how embarrassing would that be!! hehe :oops:
hahaha, I hope all the pictures that you will make may make a difference! You deserve it! :like:
6 posts Page 1 of 1