Seriously, this WOE works!!!
12 May 2013, 20:46
I've tried all sorts of diets over the years - Slimming World, Atkins, WE, Cabbage Diet :bugeyes: I can lose weight but just can't keep it off.

I started 5:2 on the 18th Feb 2013 (11 weeks ago) and have lost 22lbs. I fast on Mondays and Thursdays but eat 'normally' the rest of the time - by that I mean if I want cake/crisps/chocolate, I eat it. Bread, pies, ice cream too! But the thing is, I just can't eat a lot of it! So for the first time ever, I can honestly say that living like this and maybe only fasting 1 day a week is TOTALLY manageable. I love the fact that I don't have to worry about what I am eating on feast days. It makes this WOE so easy to stick to :grin:

I've got 14 weeks to go to target according to my Progress Tracker so watch this space....the start of my summer hols as well! Can't wait :wink:

Good luck to all you 5:2ers out there - you can do it!

***UPDATE*** it's now 20 weeks in and I'm still losing - 33 lbs so far! The loss has slowed down to 1 lb per week but I'm happy with that. Still fasting 2 days per week and it's just part of life now. I've got 9 lbs to go to target which feels so good I can't tell you :grin: