The FastDay Forum

Inspirational Weight Loss Stories

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Over the moon!
15 May 2013, 16:43
Hi everyone,

I weigh in every Wednesday and was terrified about this weigh in that it would be my first week of no weight loss. I hadn't gone over the top on feed days at all, but just didn't feel as slim or as good as previous weeks.

I lost 5lb this week!! :grin:

I didn't expect for a minute to lose such a big amount following a couple of weeks of 1-2lb loss. This means I have now lost 22lb in 6 weeks!! I am absolutely delighted. I have only just now got the confidence to do exercise, even in private! So this weight loss is without any added exercises or workouts. Thought this might give people some confidence to go for it!

I now have only 17lb to lose to get to my goal weight.

Louise
Re: Over the moon!
15 May 2013, 16:55
That is fantastic!! Well done and congratulations!!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Similar Topics

Who is online