The FastDay Forum

Introduce Yourself!

Our Frequently Asked Questions topic will answer many of your fasting & weight loss questions!

If you're new and have a question or need some advice, please give us as much information as you can about your situation in order for us to be able to help you as best we can. For example, it's helpful to know your BMI/weight, how much you want to lose, any medical conditions which might affect your weight and (if you've started fasting already) how you do your fasts in terms of splitting up your calories, what you eat etc. Thanks!

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello, I am Charlotte and I have just started with EaT STOP EAT. I am not new to fasting but am new to this fasting program.
I am really new to chat rooms as I have never done this before and thought this would be as good a place to start as any.
I quit smoking a year ago March 1st and gained 12 pounds which will not go away. I have tried all kinds of diets and the pounds just don't want to budge. I am 71 years old and have never had a problem with my weight before and this is really aggravating me. I am wondering if anyone is also trying this method of weight loss and if they have any advice. I have never been a breakfast eater and can skip lunch easily so if I can hold out until dinner time this shouldn't be too difficult to do twice a week.
I am really excited to be here and look forward to hearing from members. :grin:
Hi Charlotte,

I am new to chat rooms as well. I am on my 3rd week of 20/4 IF
My eating window is 4pm to 8pm
So far i have lost 8 pounds .
I am like you Breakfast does not bother me and i find i am able to miss lunch and wait for my evening meal.
Well done for packing in the cigarettes and good luck with the IF
Best regards,

Mike
2 posts Page 1 of 1