I'm back!
28 Jan 2019, 15:56
Good morning!

I failed to keep up my Intermittent Fasting over the past couple months. The holiday months were crazy difficult. There is just so much good food during the holiday season and it is hard to control yourself. This week is the week that I hit the Intermittent Fasting diet hard.

While I know I didn't do so well, I know I can do this now. I got this. In fact, I have a ton of motivation. I just got engaged over the weekend, and I need to slim down so I can fit into my wedding dress. I am so excited and this is the perfect motivation to keep up my diet. We are planning on getting married probably in 2021. So I have time. This will work out great!

We actually wanted to do it on 10-10-2020, however, 2020 is when my little brother graduates from high school. I feel he has gotten the short end of the stick for quite some time, and I don't want to give anyone any reason to have to choose between his graduation and my wedding. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if we didn't have family that had to travel long ways. But since we do, I want to wait for a little while. In deciding this, it also has given me the opportunity to pick up the IF diet again and stick with it for a couple of years before the wedding. It all works out great. I truly do believe that everything happens for a reason.

I can't wait to see the results!