The FastDay Forum

Introduce Yourself!

Our Frequently Asked Questions topic will answer many of your fasting & weight loss questions!

If you're new and have a question or need some advice, please give us as much information as you can about your situation in order for us to be able to help you as best we can. For example, it's helpful to know your BMI/weight, how much you want to lose, any medical conditions which might affect your weight and (if you've started fasting already) how you do your fasts in terms of splitting up your calories, what you eat etc. Thanks!

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello from Switzerland!
22 May 2013, 16:37
Hi -

My name is Christy and I live in Geneva Switzerland (though I'm originally from the USA) with my husband and 2 boys. I'll be 44 this year and am hoping to lose around 30lbs. That would take me from 154 to 124. I'm 5'7" so that would still fall in the normal range.

We are heading to Thailand in 7 weeks and I am hoping to be down 7 or 8 lbs by then. My first fast was yesterday and today I have been watching what I eat as I promised the kids pizza tonight. :lol:

I'm really hoping that this can be a diet that I can maintain as it doesn't require any special foods or supplements.

Wish me luck!
~Christy
Re: Hello from Switzerland!
22 May 2013, 17:08
Welcome to the forums, Christy!
24 May 2013, 17:31
Thanks! Glad to be here.....
25 May 2013, 00:55
Welcome to the forum Christy! Lot's of advice, support and distraction here for you on your fast days or really any day, lol. Jump on in and join the party! :)
25 May 2013, 02:35
Welcome and good luck, Christy! From the coast of Maine, USA. This way of life is working for me, hopefully you will find it works for you as well. Best,

Gayle
5 posts Page 1 of 1