The FastDay Forum

Fasting with Medical Conditions

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Saw this on the BBC news website today. All the more reason to keep on fasting (and lowering protein intake) eh? It might just reduce the risks a little.

Half 'will get cancer in lifetime' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-22796220
Heard today on radio that parsley celery and camomile have some goodies in them which protect women against breast cancer. Can't remember what the name of what they have isolated.

Thought I would add it here as camomile is a good option in the herbal tea category and we have a lovely celery soup recipe some where here on the forum. Parsley is a great sprinkle over everything
well that's a sobering statistic, Carorees!
I saw that too - it makes me even more determined to do everything I can to decrease my risk of being one of the unfortunate 50% (including fasting twice a week)... I can't do a lot about my genes but I can control my lifestyle! I'm hoping that being a physically active veggie who fasts and consumes minimal sugar will help :)

H x
4 posts Page 1 of 1