The FastDay Forum

Monthly Weigh-Ins

42 posts Page 3 of 3
Re: 2014 weigh in!
04 Jan 2015, 09:42
My weight on 24/12/13 was 167lbs
Today I weigh 136lbs
Overall loss is 31lbs

I have gained a little since an all time low in November, but I'm very pleased that recovery from major abdominal surgery in October has not resulted in massive gains, as I have been pretty relaxed and not actively trying to lose. I have decided that I now want to lose a little more during the coming year.

Bracken
04 Jan 2015, 20:03
Wow, congratulations, @Bracken! :star: :star: :star:
05 Jan 2015, 13:24
30/12/13 Weight 12 st 0.6 lb %Fat 34.3 Waist 36.5

29/12/14 Weight 11 st 2.8 lb % Fat 30.7 Waist 34

So only a loss of 11.8 lb over the year ( compared with about 35lb in my first year of 5:2) and I have had a small gain again today following a 'heavy' New Year's week. However I have had a lot of positive feedback about how good I am looking over the festive season from people who don't see me very often. I didn't reach my target this year but weight loss has never been easy for me so as long as things are going in the right direction I am satisfied.
My son is getting married in August - it would be nice to have a size 12 outfit for that. maybe.........
05 Jan 2015, 21:09
1 Mar 14: 88
19 Dec 14: 78.8

It's hard to believe I've been a part of this forum and been doing 5:2 for 9 months. I've been a slow loser, but a loser I am and will continue to be until I get to be the weight that best suits me. I'm not sure if the goal I've set is 'it', might be there is more to lose after that. I won't know until I get there. I'm in the right place with the right people to do it.

All the best losing everyone, for 2015.
05 Jan 2015, 22:00
March 2013- 104.4 KGS - December 2013-86 KGS = 18.4 KGS lost. :victory:
December 2014 - 80.8 KGS so this year 5.2 KGS lost. Quite slow because in this time I put 3 KGS on and took it off which took most of the year. I weigh more than this now due to last 2 weeks of festivities but I'm still on holidays so I'll deal with the damage with IF when life gets back to normal.
06 Jan 2015, 00:20
I haven't weighed myself in months. Today, the start of my 2015 fasts, I did, after the fast: 70kg.
My long standing goal is to get down to 65kg. We'll see what summer does. It worked in 2014. On my tracker it looks like I gained a lot of weight in April 14, but I didn't. We got new scales. On the old scales I'd probably have hit the magic number but the new scales are more accurate.
06 Jan 2015, 18:55
Oh, @Sallyo only 5 kg to go - easily attainable when you can be so focussed! I sympathise about the scales. It's terrible when you have to change scales and they give you bad news. I was lucky that the new ones that I received for Christmas give me the same weight as my old ones. Unfortunately, they also tell me my fat%. It's well over 40% - and I'm supposed to be at target! :shock: I wonder how much I will need to lose to get that number down?!!!!! :?:
06 Jan 2015, 21:18
Thanks everyone for sharing - we've all got a different journey to tread - fast, slow, gain, lose - so it helps to hear how you've done and how you respond to it.

I can't be sure where exactly I started 2014 - I didn't weigh myself til a few months in, but I was somewhere around 90kg. When I weighed myself on the 30th December I was 70.4kg - probably about the lowest I've ever seen on the scales. It has certainly been a year of changes, and I'm stoked with how healthy and full of energy I feel now.
06 Jan 2015, 21:20
StowgateResident wrote: Oh, @Sallyo only 5 kg to go - easily attainable when you can be so focussed! I sympathise about the scales. It's terrible when you have to change scales and they give you bad news. I was lucky that the new ones that I received for Christmas give me the same weight as my old ones. Unfortunately, they also tell me my fat%. It's well over 40% - and I'm supposed to be at target! :shock: I wonder how much I will need to lose to get that number down?!!!!! :?:

@StowgateResident body fat analyser scales are notoriously inaccurate. If you feel slim, you probably are not 40% fat! They are useful for watching the trend but not for an accurate value.
06 Jan 2015, 21:23
Having met you @StowgateResident I find it very hard to believe you are 40% fat - I wouldn't worry about it!
07 Jan 2015, 00:18
Hi to you all. Great results too. I started 5:2 April 2013 at 205lb. It has been a journey of ups and downs but I have learned so much thanks to you all. In January 2014 I bounced back up to 181lb waist 41in. As of yesterday I am now 165lb with a 35.5 waist. I am very happy with what I have accomplished so far. Imagine 40lbs gone in a year and a half. My goal is 150 so only 15 more to go and then who knows. Does anyone need an excess skin donation?
31 Jan 2015, 08:40
Hello :smile:

will there be a January 2015 thread? I think this will we opened by someone with admin-rights then? Would be happy to post my first monthly result after not weighing until today.

Cheers and happy week-end
Mahalo
42 posts Page 3 of 3