The FastDay Forum

Monthly Weigh-Ins

13 posts Page 1 of 1
End of August weigh in
30 Aug 2015, 20:00
Hi all, it's time to post your monthly progress report: how has August been for you? Weight, waist and anything else you'd like to share about your fasting journey.

I don't know my start weight for August as I was away on holiday at the time, but I have ended August at 64kg and 70cm on the waist which puts me back firmly in my maintenance range, so I'm very happy with that :victory:
Re: End of August weigh in
30 Aug 2015, 23:29
Well done Caro! X :like:
Ive lost three and a half pounds this month..ive come to the conclusion the SLOWER it comes off the LONGER it might stay off...learning some patience at last! :wink:
30 Aug 2015, 23:52
I can't face the scales. But my size 13 pants still fit ok.
31 Aug 2015, 09:16
Because of this Fast Day site, and the Forums, I managed to end up August with an incredible
52kg.
That is 300g more than my 'goal weight'.
We had three lots of guests and I think I got up to 54kg every time, and managed to lose it with fasting also three times.
Hurrah for fasting!
:clover: :clover: :clover:
02 Sep 2015, 19:40
After finally starting a downward trend the last week of August, I managed to somehow go back up :(

I started off this month at 150 pounds. Got down to the lowest I've been in a couple of years (148.2 lbs) during the second week. Jumped up several pounds after a mini vacation and careless eating and have been yo-yo'ing daily by 2-4 pounds since then. Overall, sucky month for me. But I just finished up my gym membership and got measurements today. Although my weight stayed the same, I did lose inches (not a full inch anywhere, but something is better than nothing). I'm starting a new gym tomorrow for a month. I'm making myself go 5 days a week and will be doing food preps once I move into my new apartment and get all settled in. I still haven't restarted with the fasting, but my plan is to start fasting once a week. I don't think I can handle the twice weekly fasts again.
02 Sep 2015, 19:45
After a fantastic holiday in Austria which included sampling the apple strudel and Sachertorte, and the fact that I stopped counting calories completely at the end of July, I was very pleasantly surprised to find that I weigh 119.6 lb which is still under my maintenance weight of 125 lbs.
02 Sep 2015, 22:51
Hi carorees
Thank you. I have kept within my maintain range during August. In real terms maintained my 24lbs loss. :grin:
02 Sep 2015, 22:58
Can't remember whether I had put on my pesky pound before or after the last weigh in so I'm either a pound up or the same as last month!
04 Sep 2015, 01:08
Looking at my records, I started the month near the top of my maintenance range of 72 kg (in fact just over at 72.2), but have finished the month near my lowest - 70.3 kg...so just under 2kg off. But a goodly bit of that loss has to be attributed to the nausea I've had with this vertigo over the last few weeks. So we'll see how next month goes as I get back into routine (and a couple of weeks off school).
04 Sep 2015, 19:52
This is the end of my first month fasting. My goal was to lose for the month, and certainly not put any on. I began at 80kg and am now down to 77.5kg, so I call that success! Doing it on 4:3, fasting Monday, Wednesday, Friday. :victory:
04 Sep 2015, 22:44
Sounds like a great month, @cwarrior! Awesome job! :-)
05 Sep 2015, 00:07
We have been having extensive work done on our house, which has required insane amounts of packing, cleaning, and running stairs. OH's new fitbit registered 17,000 steps two days ago! I'm not in his league but I have certainly done more physical work that I have in years. No fasting yesterday, but I hope to keep in the 143-145 lb range I have been seeing this week. If this didn't burn off some calories, nothing will.

Now everything aches! I wish it weren't a 3day holiday weekend here as I'd love to go somewhere luxurious and soak in a hot tub, but no one sane travels on Labor Day.
06 Sep 2015, 06:36
Well, it's not exactly August, because I weigh myself only on Sundays, but I'm pleased to report my weight at the begining (Aug 5th) 98 kg and at the end (Sept 6th) 94,3 kg.
13 posts Page 1 of 1