The FastDay Forum

Monthly Weigh-Ins

38 posts Page 2 of 3
Re: Final 2013 weigh in results
04 Jan 2014, 05:00
AiriR wrote: How fabulous is that! :like: Thanks for putting it all together for us Caroline, yet again. :heart:

SNAP!

Ballerina x :heart:
04 Jan 2014, 08:38
Thank you for all your hard work Caroline. And everyone else? Just thank you :smile:
04 Jan 2014, 12:28
WOW - that is really an amazing results from all of us... :like: :smile:

Thanks to you Carorees and you Moogie for the great job you are doing here :like: :smile:

I have been here since April 2013 and I have not been in a better and more supportive group than this one. For me I can't still believing it is actually ME in the mirror - there IS really 32 kilo less of me :razz:

Thanks to everyone of you :heart:

Pia :heart:
04 Jan 2014, 13:56
Thank you Carorees and Moogie for your extraordinary work.
05 Jan 2014, 00:50
Wow, even though I only had a tiny contribution since I started end of the year, can I just add my thanks to Carorees & Moogie, as well as all of those who are so supportive & friendly on the entire forum. I love being able to check in any time & find new information or helpful comments. Great work in 2013 everyone! Continue forward. :)
05 Jan 2014, 10:22
[/color]
Doodle wrote: I'd like to add my thanks to you, Caroline, and to Moogie and to all the mods and people who help run this site. The results are fantastic, but the sense of community and support is really wonderful. I am so happy to be a tiny part of this. Thank you x

I second that. Thank you all and well done to everyone.
05 Jan 2014, 20:05
OMG I've just read the post........bit embarrassed yet very proud ...of myself and everyone else who has found this wol/woe and of course it goes without saying This Brilliant Forum!!!!
If it wasn't for this I doubt I would have continued with 5:2 but am so glad I have.
Thank you for all motivational posts,time and effort everyone puts in.
I hope you all continue to have as much success this year as we all did last year.
Many Thanks Cheryl xx
06 Jan 2014, 14:21
As a newbie to the forum these figures are AMAZING!!!!!! :victory:

Well done everyone- you are a brilliant inspiration to all us newbies, hope everyone keeps up the good work
06 Jan 2014, 17:57
I cannot believe I missed this, I'm so sorry. @Moogie and @carorees. Thankyou so much.

Ps ain't we amazing. Pats on the backs all round me thinks.
:like:
06 Jan 2014, 21:07
Just want to mention one more fantastic loser in this was you carorees as well! :like:
From your tracker we can see that you lost over 35 kilos, but did not put yourself in the list for big losers. Too modest... Well done you! :smile:

And huge thanks to you and Moogie, like so many I can honestly say this forum has helped me stick to 5:2 which has given me back my previous body shape that was hidden under fat for so long.

Happy 2014 to all :geek:
06 Jan 2014, 21:16
Thanks Judio. My 35kg was not all in 2013 (I started 5:2 in 2012), so I didn't quite make the top 5 for weight loss in 2013. But I am v pleased with my progress. I was ironing one of my new size 10 trousers the other day and couldn't actually believe I had been able to fit in them!
06 Jan 2014, 22:48
Thank you Caro for all the info x a lot of hard work and we appreciate it x
06 Jan 2014, 23:26
:heart: Amazing figures well done everyone :heart:
"Didn't we do well ". YES :heart:

Many thanks to moogie Caroline and all the mods for making this forum what it is today you are all . :star: :star: :star: :star:
07 Jan 2014, 13:23
Wow ! Nice job everyone. And thanks Caroline for all you do.

Finally, I apologize for not joining with my stats. Got too busy packing and traveling to the sun for the winter, and then unpacking.

Hung in there over the holidays, and now setting new goals for 2014.

Howie
38 posts Page 2 of 3