The FastDay Forum

Monthly Weigh-Ins

28 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: May monthly weigh in
11 May 2014, 21:32
From the 12th of April to the 10th of May I lost 3lbs (1.3kg).
12 May 2014, 11:17
14th April : Weight 11st 8.6 Waist 35" Body Fat 32.3%
12th May : Weight 11st 8.2 Waist 35" Body Fat 32.1%

So very small losses but going in the righr direction. Actually gained o.4lb this week probably due to Eurovision party food so could have been better. My waist remains recalcitrant - a bit difficult to measure accurately today as tape measure sticking to me due to being a bit sweaty after aqua!
12 May 2014, 20:36
I am maintaining an 11kg weight loss for more than a year now. Got sick of 6 month plateau, did a break for 2 months of 6:1 fluid fasting and window fasting as able in Feb March. Something shifted but remain content to do what tweaking is necessary according to scales.

Weight early May 75.7kg and waist constant at 31 inches.
12 May 2014, 21:39
I just started today, so can I post too? My starting weight is 146.6 according to the scale this mornining. That's in pounds, so (grabbing my calculator) thats... 66.6 kg? (divide by 2.2 right?) I'm not at home so I can't measure my waist, so that will have to wait. I would love to get to 120 (54.5kg) but one-twenty-anything will make me happy (less than 59kg).
15 May 2014, 23:07
April weight 84.2kg
May weight 83.7kg
0.5 kg lost in the last month.
No change in waist but 1&1/2 cm off belly button so something's happening!
16 May 2014, 00:52
April 10 weight: 54.06 kg
May 12 weight: 53.70 kg

Down .36 kg

Slow and steady is fine by me!
16 May 2014, 10:51
DanaLea73 wrote: I'm not at home so I can't measure my waist, so that will have to wait.

:confused: Measured my waist last night.. 36.5 inches, and as I'm 63 inches tall... thats not so good. Here's to seeing that number go down!
20 May 2014, 09:25
After my first 4 weeks of 5:2 I couldn't be happier. I have managed to loose 11.5lbs (5kg) since my first fast on the 23/4/2014. I have lost 1 inch of my waist and 1.5 from my widest area (bum/hips) and none from my bust :grin: .

I am not calorie counting on non fast days, just listening to my body and eating what I feel like. Generally I'm finding that I no longer crave high fat/high carb meals and am eating more salads/ veg and lean meats. Granted having lovely warm days helps not craving comfort food although I will have the odd few macadamia nuts covered in Chocolate as a treat after dinner.

It's so strange its as if the fasting has reset my whole system and changed my pallet. I now prefer clean simple tastes and am having less cravings. All great news and long may it continue.

I'm glad of the initial easy losses (as a result of the large amount of weight I am currently carrying) and hope that I'll adjust well when it all slows down.
22 May 2014, 14:06
That's brilliant @fxylady - a fabulous loss, no wonder you're thrilled!

Just want to say congrats....& keep up the good work....coz it's clearly working!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
22 May 2014, 14:29
7th April: 69.5kg
7th May: 68.6kg

So 0.9kg lost for that period. It has really slowed down and I have been stuck at this weight for a while now. Hoping for a change tomorrow morning when I weigh.
23 May 2014, 00:05
April 25th - 85.4
May 23rd - 83.5

A loss of: 1.9kg

I'm so pleased that this WOE is real and doable. :geek:
MAY WEIGH-IN RESULTS
Not many joined the May weigh-in - only 21 people, total reported loss was, therefore, quite low at 19.6kg :frown:
Average loss was 1.1kg
Biggest loser was @fxylady at 5kg, which is very impressive! Well done indeed!

Let's hope that the June weigh-in is better attended! :confused:

JUNE WEIGH-IN
Is this weekend: I will start the thread on Friday.
See you there! :like:
Thanks @carorees June weugh-in so soon :shock:
I was away for the may one and will update all on tracker on Friday despite not having lost my holiday gains. :shock:
28 posts Page 2 of 2