The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

44 posts Page 2 of 3
Re: Errors when posting
12 Oct 2013, 11:14
Still playing up for me, but I just leave and browse another site and come back to my 5/2 tab !
12 Oct 2013, 12:03
Still happening I'm afraid (happened to me a couple of minutes ago). I'm using Chrome.
12 Oct 2013, 12:36
Yes I'm still getting the blank page when I try to submit a reply. Sue
12 Oct 2013, 13:24
Ditto!
12 Oct 2013, 14:39
Me too
12 Oct 2013, 14:52
It's still happening, it's like it doesn't recognise that's it's your own post , then gives you the option to change in light of someone else's, which is actually yours.
12 Oct 2013, 14:58
I'm still getting a blank screen whenever I post anything, but I should have read your announcement on that before I made my first post of the day. I then had to navigate away from from the resulting page and then back onto the forum topic, in order to notice that my post had indeed, successfully gone through. Fortunately, I have bookmarked the forum home page in Google Chrome so it is easy to get back to whatever I was posting on.
12 Oct 2013, 16:45
Host still trying to troubleshoot this oddity. Does it happen every time you try to post or randomly?
12 Oct 2013, 16:53
Well let's see. I'll try this now.
12 Oct 2013, 16:54
Yep. Blank screen. I get to the site in another Chrome tab, and there's my message.
12 Oct 2013, 19:02
Still doing it. BUT every now + then it slips a good turn in. :heart:
Mostly blank screen. Sue.
13 Oct 2013, 08:04
Still having to post via the scenic route but at least that works :victory:

Ballerina x :heart:
13 Oct 2013, 10:38
So it's still an intermittent problem @Sue.Q, as in occasionally you're getting the right screen come up to say the message was posted?
13 Oct 2013, 10:44
Can folks please keep an eye on when (if ever) it works without the blank page - I just had a post go through with no blank page, but it was when someone else had posted before me and it sent me back to see if I wanted to edit my post -on submitting from there it worked fine. I wonder if that's a common factor? May help me/our host troubleshoot!
13 Oct 2013, 10:48
Testing, testing, :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
44 posts Page 2 of 3