The FastDay Forum

Not losing weight?

Help us to help you! Please give us as much information as you can about your situation in order for us to be able to help you as best we can. For example, it's helpful to know your BMI/weight, how much you want to lose, any medical conditions which might affect your weight and (if you've started fasting already) how you do your fasts in terms of splitting up your calories, what you eat etc. Thanks!
Remember, we're not here to judge, we're here to help.

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Its an annoying Tuesday again!!
19 Nov 2013, 07:53
I cant believe my weekly Tuesday weigh in!! 12 fasting days, no cheating whatsoever, careful eating on feast days ( less than normal,my appetite has shrunk) ......NOT ONE ONCE....I really dont know where Im going wrong.......Help please..:-(:-(
hi there Happyholidays

sorry you are feeling annoyed today, I am sure someone will be along very soon to suggest something, but please please don't be too hard on yourself, when I started 5.2 it took me about a month for the pounds to start coming off, so it does happen, its just a slow process for many of us!
my loss has been around 2 or 3 lbs every month on average, but so far its almost 12lbs so I am happy with that :-)
two weeks isn't that long, and it will happen, your body needs adjusting and then it will kick into action!
good luck and hang in there, stay away from those scales of you can :-)
Hi Angie thanks for your encouragement but you misread my post its not 2 weeks...its 12 fastingdays =6 weeks.....I expected some loss by now....
oh, how frustrating! Have you taken any measurements? do your clothes feel any different/looser?
Otherwise if you give us a wee bit more info on how you fast like timings, how you split your calories, your TDEE, we may be able to help.
happyholidays wrote: Hi Angie thanks for your encouragement but you misread my post its not 2 weeks...its 12 fastingdays =6 weeks.....I expected some loss by now....

oh damn apologies Happyholidays!!
I really should wear my reading glasses grrrrrrrr :confused: am sure you'll ge the advice you need on here, but still hang in there please,as I am sure it'll start happening for you :-)x
That's not right. What is your TDEE and what is your BMI?
Hi rawkaren......my tdee is 1650 my bmi is 29.....I can honestly say I have stuck 100% to the 5.2.....There must be something drastic I am misssing in the routine......I will say my shape is changing slightly but I did expect weight loss after this amount of time..
I will be grateful for any help.....
Hi rawkaren......my tdee is 1650 my bmi is 29.....I can honestly say I have stuck 100% to the 5.2.....There must be something drastic I am misssing in the routine......I will say my shape is changing slightly but I did expect weight loss after this amount of time..
I will be grateful for any help.....
8 posts Page 1 of 1