The FastDay Forum

Not losing weight?

Help us to help you! Please give us as much information as you can about your situation in order for us to be able to help you as best we can. For example, it's helpful to know your BMI/weight, how much you want to lose, any medical conditions which might affect your weight and (if you've started fasting already) how you do your fasts in terms of splitting up your calories, what you eat etc. Thanks!
Remember, we're not here to judge, we're here to help.

34 posts Page 3 of 3
Re: Not Working For Me
25 Oct 2013, 19:49
I also haven't forgotten that today was also a 16:8 day for me, which meant that I still closed my eating window for today at 8pm tonight, albeit after a small glass of wine. I'm also beginning to notice when I'm overdoing the carb intake, because that seems to be when my stomach feels more blown up, and when I feel more bloated. When I don't take in any carbs, I don't notice that so much.

Nevertheless, I will be meeting a friend tomorrow for a good birthday lunch and so, I should end up enjoying that. It is also nice to know that if I do overeat tomorrow, I will always have another 16:8 day in reserve for Sunday if I need that.
25 Oct 2013, 21:51
Happy birthday for tomorrow John and enjoy a hearty birthday meal !
Forget bout calories,graphs and everything else for the day! X
Ps ditto if its yr friends bday not yrs x
25 Oct 2013, 21:56
My friend's birthday was two month's ago otherwise that would have been a real coincidence. Nevertheless, I have managed to persuade her to go on the 5:2 diet as well, and her birthday is also on the 26th (albeit the 26th of August rather than October).
25 Oct 2013, 21:58
Ooh more coincidences! One of my best friends has a 26 aug bday! X
34 posts Page 3 of 3