The FastDay Forum

Not losing weight?

Help us to help you! Please give us as much information as you can about your situation in order for us to be able to help you as best we can. For example, it's helpful to know your BMI/weight, how much you want to lose, any medical conditions which might affect your weight and (if you've started fasting already) how you do your fasts in terms of splitting up your calories, what you eat etc. Thanks!
Remember, we're not here to judge, we're here to help.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
three weeks and no weight loss
15 Aug 2013, 16:43
Hmmm? I've actually gained 3 pounds in 3 weeks. I've tracked my calorie intake using the MyFitnessPal and I average about 2500 calories per day and never have gone above 600 on the fast days. Last week I was frustrated and actually lowered my fast day intake to about 300 calories. I was nearly hallucinating! Stepped on the scale last night for my weekly weigh in and I'm UP another pound.

What is going on here? Maybe this plan simply doesn't work for certain people????
Tell us a bit more ie: how much do you weigh currently? BMI? Do you know your TDEE? Are you exercising? Were you exercising before you started 5:2? What are your activity levels?
Hi and welcome:

The plan works.

Betsysgr8 is right on.

Here is some info on TDEE: 5-2-diet-chat-f6/topic6600.html to help get you started.
3 posts Page 1 of 1