The FastDay Forum

Not losing weight?

Help us to help you! Please give us as much information as you can about your situation in order for us to be able to help you as best we can. For example, it's helpful to know your BMI/weight, how much you want to lose, any medical conditions which might affect your weight and (if you've started fasting already) how you do your fasts in terms of splitting up your calories, what you eat etc. Thanks!
Remember, we're not here to judge, we're here to help.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Well today was my second weigh in day since I started. I'm a Monday/Thursday faster and my weigh in is on a Friday. Last week I lost 2 lbs but today I've put on half a lb and I'm completely baffled :-/. I had one feast day where I know I went up to about 2,200 cals but with the other feast days I kept it at around 1,800 or less. I do feel bloated and to be honest I feel as though I'm retaining water. I have a pair of work trousers that I wear and whenever I'm around 10 stone, they feel comfy and easy to wear but today they felt really tight around my tummy - boo hooooooooo.

I'm not going to give up though I'm going to stick with it and hope that I lose a bit next week. Here's hoping! Good luck all.

Annie x
Annie, you sound like you've got it all sorted and I'm glad you're continuing. :)

Oh, and I love the bunny in your picture - is he yours?
Keep at it. There are quite a number of posts where people have gained but then brilliantly stuck with it and had a sudden out of the blue loss. I'm sure it'll work out for you.
Thanks Jemima and Catscratch xx It really helps being able to come onto the forums and get a bit of support :-) Hi Jemima, no that little wabbit isn't mine although we used to have a little guy called Ronnie who looked just like him! I'll put my two up there at some point :-D I hope you both have a great weekend.
Hi, I gained weight on my second week as well, but on week three lost 4lbs, stick with it, I've been doing this WOE for 6 weeks now and have lost every week since.
Do you watch biggest looser ? Almost everyone gains weight on the second week, they say it's your body holding on to water, but it will settle down by week three.
Don't give up you will have loose next week.
Hi there
i've just completed week 3

My Weigh in's have gone like this...
Week 1 - lost 3 lb's
Week 2 - gained 1.5 lb's
Week 3 - lost 1.5 lb's

All in all i've lost 3lb's now so thats a pound a week and i'm happy with that
Oh and best bit is my bra can now be done up on tightest notch where as 3 wks ago it was on the loosest and very tight! :) Sadly i haven't measured else where as no tape but got one on order as i think this WOE is going to be a up and down journey as far as weigh in's are concerned!

Stick with it x
6 posts Page 1 of 1