The FastDay Forum

Not losing weight?

Help us to help you! Please give us as much information as you can about your situation in order for us to be able to help you as best we can. For example, it's helpful to know your BMI/weight, how much you want to lose, any medical conditions which might affect your weight and (if you've started fasting already) how you do your fasts in terms of splitting up your calories, what you eat etc. Thanks!
Remember, we're not here to judge, we're here to help.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Fasting isn't working for me. Every day i try to fast i end up binging at night and going well over 500 calories and not loosing any weight.
So im not doing it like that anymore.

Now i am just skipping meals, usually breakfast, everyday and i'v lost 2lbs this week :) Im not counting calories, just eating healthy home cooked food as i normally do but making a conscious effort to avoid sweet things. It's the sweet things that are my downfall. But i eat lots of fresh fruit and dried dates and figs to satisfy my sweet tooth.

Anyway, weighed in today at 7st 13lbs, BMI 20.9 so im really happy about that :)
Hello Demi
glad you've found a way to make it work for you.
You're BMI is towards the lower end of the 'normal' range, so it may be that your body is hanging on to the weight/plateaud to keep you there. You are most likely at the maintenance stage and it sounds as though you have a handle on it.
2 posts Page 1 of 1