The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

29 posts Page 2 of 2
We All Need A Holiday. :airplane: :island: :cool:
When I feel like that it is because I have been too efficient with lowering my carbs and so I go and have myself a piece or 2'of cheese and toast. Bounce back in no time.

@Ballerina ver creatve with smilies :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Blimey what is happening to us? My get up and go has well and truely gone. I couldn't even be bothered hovering today...oops I mean hoovering :wink: .

@carieoates has the solution. So where do we fancy going. I'm not too fussy as long as I can lay on a beach in the sun.
Well we could all descend on @Lynzinspain - that' s if she'd have us :wink:
You may be right about those carbs.
Said to hub, "I could eat some chocolate (which isn't like me) but shame we have none in the house."
"Oh, but we have", he said!
Maybe I might feel better soon - though a holiday would be nice.
Wildmissus, hovering can wait...
I think it's the month @PennyForthem which is just as well because tomorrow is February...and everything will improve: your get up and go will return...trust me, I'm a Bean

Bean :zombiekiller:
Maybe your lethargy is due to too much protein @PennyForthem - like the doctor the other night in the Horizon Prog #justsaying

(See @carorees comment on the programme thread)
Prob too few carbs, sadly. All too rigidly controlled including protein (I do that to myself).
Actually, lethargy is known to be rapidly transmitted though keyboard contact and ever more frequent interactions at certain web sites...

Have y'all visited any of those suspect web sites in the last 24 hours?

No? I didn't think so either.
PennyForthem wrote: For the first time in months, I feel totally lethargic. I'm usually an energetic bod, who likes to get things done, but today, all I can manage is some hovering and dusting.
All my good intentions to exercise on the treadmill, do some research on a new chutney and make some chilli jam have gone by the board, which means I'll have to be busy tomorrow instead.
Anybody else experience days like this, when your get up and get gets up and goes?

Hi Penny, i want to experiment with Chilli jam. we make a chilli sauce which is very popular among friends but i know i love chilli jam. do you have a recipe @PennyForthem?
Will PM you JR
You are all welcome to my place, not too hot, a cellar full of lovely plonk, sit in the garden and watch the wildlife, talk garbage and have lots of laughs. Well, we can do it virtually at least :grin:
Sounds good Debs..love tge idea of watching the wildlife,glass of vino in hand..
and with it being virtual,we don't even need to pack! X :0)
I'll be there Debs. My get up and go is on its way to see you in Oz!!
29 posts Page 2 of 2