The FastDay Forum

Monthly Weigh-Ins

33 posts Page 2 of 3
I am still in maintenance at 143lbs. To say I'm delighted is an understatement!
I lost 2 lb 2 oz in May but none of this is reflective on my tracker because it is still showing totally incorrect information! My signature information is correct.
May 12th : Weight 11 st 8.2 lb
Waist 35"
% fat 32.1%

June 9th : Weight 11 st 4 lb
Waist 34"
% fat 31%

So 4.2 lb lost and all other parameters also down. An exceptional month for me - very happy :victory:
Sorry Caro,Havent been weighed for weeks but i got the tape measure out this morning and to my amazement have lost some inches..
1.27 cm,half an inch,from bust and hips and 2.54cm,one inch,from my waist
Hallelujah! X
Onwards and downwards ... :wink:
4lbs - 1.8kgs -2% body fat lost for May - Hoping for more in June :)
I wont be giving up- but my weight still yoyos due to weekends away .....I keep record of what I eat and record calories where possible.I restrict bread/pasta/rice even on feed/feast days as they bloat me out :oops: My lowest weight ever was 60k 1st May but has since climbed and fluctuated around 63-64k :confused: I dont want to go back over 10st (64k) AT LEAST MY NEW CLOTHES STILL FIT :lol:
Hello - a happy 2lb loss in May - slow and steady.
Hi everyone!
Weight- 82.7kg. Loss of 0.7 KGS since may weigh in.
Waist- 88.5 cm - no change.
Have a great day!!!
Xxx
A bit last to the game, but since I started on May 19th, I figured a weigh-in on June 19th made sense! I lost 2.6 lbs in the past month. Slow and steady, but it's great to see the numbers going DOWN!

By the way, does anyone know how I can add my data in the section to the left? I have tried, but it doesn't seem to be working. It looks like I might not be the only one having troubles here.
swissmiss wrote: By the way, does anyone know how I can add my data in the section to the left? I have tried, but it doesn't seem to be working. It looks like I might not be the only one having troubles here.

Hi @swissmiss
Have you gone to the progress tracker and clicked on "edit settings" and then scrolled right down to the bottom and clicked on either "Display my start date, weight loss & BMI in my posts & user profile" or
"As above, plus include a public link to my Tracker Progress page" and then clicked on "save settings" (especially remember to do this last step!)? If so, and it still isn't working I will get one of the technical people to have a look.
Hi @carorees! Thanks for responding so quickly. I have done that but it still doesn't seem to be showing. No big deal, but I'm happy to share my stats (and my progress!). Thanks!!
I'm new too (10 days behind you) and my tracker doesn't show either despite enabling the settings? let me know if you find a fix for this!
Still up and down weighing daily reporting / recording weekly. Currently hovering around 63.0 and 63.5k So I am maintaining YAY . 1st June 65.5 (Following week away of daily extra naughty carbs!!!)
8th 63.6
15th 63.0
22nd 63.5 (64.0k= 10st 1lb SO STILL UNDER 10 STONE.....JUST!!!
:smile: :grin: :lol: :victory:
So it's been a bit tricky this month We've been away on holiday for a week and I had a birthday weekend a couple of weeks ago. Had a fab time, lots of eating, celebrating and no calorie counting and no fasting during our holiday.(Enjoyed all of it) and gained weight. Just a couple of pounds. Which I was delighted about but boy has it been hard getting back on track and losing it, but I did it :victory:
So here are my results:
Lost: 700g from 105.4kgs down to 104.7kgs
Waist: lost 1.5cm
How good is this WOL!!! :heart: I can actually live my live, guilt free without obsessing about food and still manage my weight. This is so sensible, I love, love, love it.

Congratulations on everyone's losses and hang in there for those of you struggling a bit. This really, really works. Just keep at it. It's more of a tortoise than a hare race and guess who wins? :wink:
Missed this :oops:

Fri 2nd May - 88.54kg/195.2lb/13st13.2lb
Fri 6th June - 87.36kg/192.6lb/13st10.6lb

A massive 1.18kg/2.6lb but as I'm moving on to maintenance I don't care :razz: Love this WOE! I was on holiday for a week as well so no fasting then :wink:
33 posts Page 2 of 3