Hi
18 Dec 2020, 15:03
Hi fasting community,

The only success I've ever had with weightloss has been with fasting, but without support I find that I fall off the wagon after a month or so. I've been losing and gaining the same 20 pounds for most of my life, and I think I"m at a place where I can finally commit to a fasting lifestyle.

I'm not going to say that I"m not going to have days where things don't go to plan, but I know if I am part of a fasting community I will have a lot more success.

I would like to lose about 27 pounds total. I have the most succes I hate calorie counting, but am going to endeavor to really plan my meals in advance so I load up on healthy, filling foods and not go overboard with my one meal. I am small, only 5 foot 2'', so I find that I don't lose weight unless I am under 1200 calories. I am moderatly active, but with two little kids and covid it is hard to schedule meaningful and prolonged exercise.

I will drink tea throughout the day, barring fruity teas that may mess with insuline.

I will allow wine on the weekends during my fasting window.

I will really try to stay positive and am going to weigh every week on on Mondays.

I know I emotionally eat, to kind of ease stress. I always have. My other destresser has always been reading, and I plan to reward myself

Wish me luck and hold me accountable!

- omegadarling :clover: