I have been following this diet since August, I follow the model Dr M used in the Horizon program, EG I energy restrict to a maximum of 600 calories within 24 hours 2 days a week. 24 Hours for me is when I wake up (6:30am) till I wake up the next day. I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner, usually split at 200, 25-50 and 300ish.

The measureable positives for me, BP, blood markers can be seen here

I also have blood test results that show other body functions such as my ALT/SGPT serum levels have improved a lot, this is measure of how well your liver works, I don't fully understand all the results so I won’t post them, but googling them appears to show most are improved.

Indigestion I don't seem to suffer from indigestion much if at all now and I never feel a sort of bloated discomfort after eating and drinking, I just feel full then stop.

Skin I would also say my skin feels better, softer and less red on my face. I have had a spot on the side of my nose for some time now, its not a spot like kids get more like a liver spot, since starting this diet its nearly gone.

Weight loss I have reached and appear to be able to maintain my ideal weight with only a little work, which consists of eating more on feed days.

I would also add I just feel better, I honestly think I look and feel better than when I was 40, I'm 48.