The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

53 posts Page 2 of 4
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

Couldn't help it, I posted it on Facebook.
I love films, my favourites are
Fried green tomatoes at the whistle stop cafe
Love actually
Meet Joe Black
It's a wonderful life
Miracle on 52nd street - oh ok if it's a Christmas film with snow and tears I love it
Se7en
Thirteen ghosts
I love any kind of horror fim, the scarier the better, late at night on my own and the lights out......BOO
This is embarrassing :oops: as I am a closet Disney fan so, Beauty and the Beast, The little Mermaid, Aladin, Jungle Book, Lady and the Tramp.............hello.........hello.....where have you all gone? Oh, only to sleep so that's O.K. WAKE UP!...........101 Dalmations, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty......zzzzzzz

Ballerina x :heart:
Ballerina, don't worry I am a nerd about Disney and I have all of them.....

TML, I have huge smile watching it.... And even more as I watch it from my brand new mattress....
Then please Ballerina & Manderley come to my house and watch them with my daughter. I have had enough of them and am truly all Disney'd out!
No problem, I used to watch them all the time with the 3 years old I watched when I was a nanny in England:grin:
I watch them with or without children, still cry at Dumbo :cry: :cry: :cry: told you this was embarrassing :grin:

Me too I cry when I see the scene where Dumbo goes to see his mom.... But it's even worse with the Fox and the Hound, I cry most of the movie....
Some Like it Hot, Casablanca, Arsenic and Old Lace, Top Hat, Swing Time (sharp,snappy dialogue and beautiful clothes ). Any Marx Brothers film and just so I don't sound like I'm a hundred anything from the Cohen brothers, The Day After Tomorrow, Anything that involves volcanoes ( sad I know ).
I like cheese, so -

Dirty Dancing
Love Actually
Mama Mia
The Full Monty
Ah, Mama Mia, yes please, the scenery, and Pierce Brosnan is to die for,sigh :oops:

Rear Window
Early James Bonds
A bout de souffle (Belmondo and Seberg)
Annie Hall
The Big Country (the bit where Charlton Heston pulls on his trews always caused much hilarity with my young nephews!)
Unforgiven
Notting Hill
Il postino
La Dolce Vita
LA Confidential
Priscilla Queen of the Desert
Little Voice
A Private Function
Network (Peter Finch yelling 'I'm mad as hell' ...)

... You get the picture, lol!
E.T..Just seen the lad who finds E.T on yahoo aged about 60!!(Sorry he's not ) For got his name, Not a fast a day Had Vino) :booze: Wow makes me cry every time..And Top Gun,And A Few Good Men !!My favorite of all time!! Tom Cruise..And Aliens All of Them!! And forgot his name hang in there :doh: o'h Harrison Ford in Patriot Games & Clear & Present Danger!!Slurp Hic Up!!..Burp.. :razz:
Alien films even though I hid behind the sofa for most of them.
2,000- A Space Odyssey
10,000 BC
Barbarella
Apocolypse now
Armageddon
Bill & Ted
Bourne Trilogy
Charlie & the Chocolate Factory
Children of men
Close Encounter of the Third Kind.
Cloud Atlas
Crank
The Day After Tomorrow
Dogma
The Fifth Element
Finding Nemo
Gattaca
Handmaids Tale
Harry Potter films
Independence day
Kill Bill
Little Nicky
Lord of the Rings (all of them)
Mad max
Men In Black
Monty Python - Life of Brian
Princess Bride
The Road
The Chronicles of Riddick
Saving Private Ryan
The Stand
Star Wars (all of them though the acting in some was a bit pants)
Time Bandits
Time Travellers Wife.

Heavy on the Science Fiction/Fantasy. But what else are films for, but to take your mind off real life. Though a few in there are thought provoking.
I prefer my entertainment live . The last movie I went to see was Buster!
53 posts Page 2 of 4