The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Amazingly I lost this week!!!!
17 Oct 2013, 07:04
Well went it slimming world last night for my weekly weigh in thinking I was in for a big gain as I had had a naughty weekend and it is * week from today so I always weight heavy this time in the month. Amazingly I lost half a pound which is brilliant to that is 4lb in 3 weeks combining the 2 with glutenous weekends lol.

I have 9lb to go and I will be at my goal weight and I know I will get there this time with my fasting help lol.

Have a great day everyone it is a slimming world day for me today so I am having a yoghurt for breakfast (a bit later as I am not hungry) a ham salad with pickled eggs and gherkins another yoghurt and a banana. Dinner will be a turkey curry which had been slow cooking since yesterday with rice and probably a weight watchers petit pain mmmm xxx
hey well done Nicky!!

you sound really chuffed and that's great, am sure you'll reach your goal soon enough.. want to loose about the same as you and I haven't weighed myself since last month but the weight was coming off slowly and so very happy with that :-)

good on you for being so positive hun!! you too have a lovely day!

;-) XX
angie090465 wrote: hey well done Nicky!!

you sound really chuffed and that's great, am sure you'll reach your goal soon enough.. want to loose about the same as you and I haven't weighed myself since last month but the weight was coming off slowly and so very happy with that :-)

good on you for being so positive hun!! you too have a lovely day!

;-) XX

Thanks Angie

Slowly but surely is the way forward with this isn't it the key is we can stick to it long term as we can still enjoy ourselves and have some naughties now and again.

Have a great day

Nicky xx
Congratulations :victory: :victory: :victory:
4 posts Page 1 of 1