The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello Everyone!

I've just found this forum and think it's amazing, can't wait to get stuck in and and have people to talk to about this way of life. I've done ADF before but because of health problems felt I should stop until they were over, I had surgery 2 weeks ago and I'm starting to feel better and want to get back on track.

My highest ever weight was at 17 years old and I was 208lbs :bugeyes:
My lowest weight was at 20 years old and I was 125lbs :heart:
My starting weight on ADF earlier this year at 23/24 years old was 152lbs :dazed:
And my starting weight this time is 139lbs :like:

I want to get back to my lowest weight so that my pretty clothes fit me again. I plan to start by doing ADF, stepping down to 4:3 and then 5:2 as I approach my goal weight and increase my level of fitness. I will find a balance between 5:2 and 6:1 once I have reached my goal in order to maintain my weight and reap the long term health benefits of intermittent fasting.

Any support would be great, feel free to comment and stay in touch :razz:
Welcome Lifesdesire. It seems like you have a plan and are ready to go. We are here to support you. Good luck!
Cheers,
Julianna
Thank you Julianna, my second fast day is tomorrow, hope it goes as well as the first (yesterday) :)
Hi Again LifesDesire
You have got your plan set out that's good, as you said take it careful because your body needs to repair after your surgery.
As I said I'm doing 4:3 ( thanks for your good wishes on that)
This week will be a little different as I'm out for meal tonight so on these occasions I fast all day then do evening only where I assume I'm inside my TDEE. fasted yesterday and after tonights curry Willingly fast tomorrow that will have to do for me this week as I weigh-in Fri morn.
Will pop back in to ''chat'' with you now+again to see how you're getting on with your plan, but regarding the health benefits I'm now getting from this amazing WOL having stopped all medication for OE, lowered dosage for BP also in the 22/23 weeks I've not had a migraine not even a Bad headache :heart: have had the niggly head occasionally so I'm well chuffed and a real convert to this plan.
Good Luck to you :clover: Sue. :clover:
Hi Sue,

It's really great to hear about the health benefits you've already encountered, I suffer from bad headaches/migraines and both my parents have high blood pressure so I'm trying to introduce them to this WOL :)

Hope you enjoy your meal tonight.
Fast Day No.2

Plan for today:

Lunch - lemon and black pepper dry roasted chips - 211 calories
- pork and mushroom stir fry - 100 calories

Dinner - prawn balti - 158 calories
- small apple for dessert - 47 calories

Total - 516

:like:
6 posts Page 1 of 1