The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

13 posts Page 1 of 1
First thing I want to say is thank you for the great "welcome" by everyone. Today is my first fast day. I woke up not hungry. Which is a good thing. I weigh myself this morning and I weigh 246. On Friday I weighed 250 - weird. Today is a long weekend for Remberence Day. So it will be a busy day after cermonies. I have decided to have 100 cal soup at lunch. Dinner a egg salad and lots of water and tea.

I will post soon
Mm :wink:
Well, that's you off to a good start, well done, keep it up and I hope you enjoy this way of life,

Ballerina x :heart:
Hope it was a good day for you :like:
1st fast day was hard. Drank alot of water. Still had a headache. That's ok because DH is joining me. Our next fast day is Thursday.

Mm
First few are the hardest. Headaches usually get better as long as you keep the fluids up. I'm fasting Thursday, make sure you come and join us on the fasting today thread.
As Wineoclock says, you often get headaches at the beginning but they soon go. Just remember to keeeeeeeeeeep drinking,!

Good luck for Thursday's fast :clover:
:smile: WOW, can't believe it! When I knew I was going to start 5:2 I weight myself and after 1st fast day I was down a couple of lbs. This morning I now 244 from 250. 6 lbs. I know it's water and such but I have to say on feast day - not that hungry. It's like switch turned off :smile: I know it will slow down but right now I doing the "happy dance "
Mm
:heart: Hi mishmash Wow that's fantastic and you can do the happy dance indeed coz you've earned the right too :heart:
That's the motivation you need to carry you forwards

Good Luck to both of you today :clover: Sue
Hi Mishmash, well done! :smile: Yes that kick-start is such a morale booster & all that dancing will contribute too :lol: I just restarted recently so I'll follow your progress as I'm not far behind you weightwise :clover:

Dee :-D
Great job and a fantastic start! Well done :like:
Reminds me of how excited I was back in April when I started 5:2. Unlike you,it took a while for the weight to drop, but I was losing inches right from the beginning! Looking forward to see your progress.
Well done. What I find great about this method is that my previous trigger points for eating too much (I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm entertaining people, I'm on my own, the weekday has a 'd' in it, whatever...) don't set me off eating on my fast days as I know I just have to wait until the next day and I can enjoy whatever I want.
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I am excited, however I gave into temptation :starving: so my next fast day will be Sunday. I do find my energy Is higher but I do get prickly faster on fasting days. Haha
Mm
13 posts Page 1 of 1