The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Ragdoll Fast diet
02 Sep 2013, 12:49
Weight February: 10 stone 10 lb
Weight two weeks ago 9 stone 5lb (lowest ever been since my teens!)
weight Saturday 31st August 9 stone 10lb :neutral:

fast days Mondays and Thursdays
Downfalls: snacking in the evenings/ chocolate
Good points: I don't drink alcohol that often. If I put my mind to it I can achieve!! :wink:

Monday 2nd September- 1 cup of tea
1 and half litres of water
For dinner later I will have salad: lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, spring onion, bit of low fat salad dressing with Linda Mcartney scampi
Will TRY not to think about food this evening, will have a weight watchers ice cream pot, chocolate or toffee fudge and one more cup of tea.
Re: Ragdoll Fast diet
02 Sep 2013, 13:11
Well done you. :like: I'm a believer in everything is achievable if you put your mind to it. Like you i am losing slowly too but I think that this is more sustainable and I am not finding this WOL difficult because I know if i really want something i can have it tomorrow.
Keep up the good work! :smile:
02 Sep 2013, 13:32
Ah thanks Joolsb1 !!
came across this website today whilst on fast to try to get some food inspiration!!
have felt a little deflated from the recent gain but going to stick with it!! :smile:
Good to have a website for info/advice on everyone's experiences
02 Sep 2013, 18:52
Hi:

Maybe this will make you feel better: 5-2-diet-chat-f6/the-scale-tale-t7660.html

Good Luck!
02 Sep 2013, 18:55
Thanks simcoeluv will have a look :-)
02 Sep 2013, 19:03
Hi Rag doll and Welcome to this amazing forum where you'll get all the tips, help, and advice from all the lovely members :like:
Just pick yourself back up and try again and more importantly learn from your mistakes, if you was overeating on feed days them cut back on a few extras, I'm giving nothing up totally, my treats on feed days are small ones, I only eat evening meal now because when I start I actually become more hungry. So Good Luck to you. :clover: Sue
02 Sep 2013, 19:09
Thanks Sue Q! I know the feeling if once you start it's hard to stop!!! I do that with chocolate, biscuits or crisps lol!

Having just read simcoeluvs thread about the scales - I am feeling better!! :like:

Fast day one completed, my second one will be Thursday and I will be back at work so not temptations!!
:victory:
7 posts Page 1 of 1