The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
I've just had my first weigh-in since joining the forum and I've not lost any weight. I'd not heard about my Resting Metabolic Rate or my TDEE numbers until I think it was yesterday. I'd cut a few corners on non-fast days this week and now realise that I hadn't eaten enough calories on those days.

It's a bit of a rookie mistake, but now I'm aware of that, I hopefully won't do it again.

Onwards and upwards...or maybe that should be downwards?!
Downwards in weight, upwards in spirit.
P-JK wrote: Downwards in weight, upwards in spirit.

That works for me.

:)
:clover: Well said @denzil85 Providing we learn from our mistakes that's all that counts.
(9months with this WOL I got kick up the butt yesterday)
Hi:

It may be you are doing just fine and don't realize it: post71147.html#p71147

It sounds like you found TDEE, but if not, here is some help: 5-2-diet-chat-f6/topic6600.html

Good Luck!
Thank you @Sue.Q for the words of encouragement and thank you @simcoeluv for your reassurance and those links. I read both of those threads yesterday and have taken what is said there on board.

Thanks again!

:)
6 posts Page 1 of 1