The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

16 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi forum buddies - Just reporting in as I know how inactive I am these days on the forum - but I do still dip in and out and see what some of you are up to, but I am just watching from the sidelines. I do keep in touch with a couple of 5:2ers by email and they have reported that my absence on the forum has been noted - please don’t take it personally .... I think in lots of ways I was actually becoming addicted to the forum and I’ve had to break myself away from it - I’m sure some of you will understand what I mean :bugeyes:

I’m still sticking with 5:2 - this is 100% a way of life for me now and although I’m fighting with weight at the moment and trying to get another burst to get down to my final target weight, I’m still hanging on to the overall picture of having lost 4+stone and being much happier with myself in so many ways, not just weight.

So my move to Whitstable has gone really well and I’m loving it down here by the seaside. Am spending a lot of time job hunting and although I’ve had a few interviews, nothing yet has either gone through to a job offer (for those that I’ve been interested in) - though in lots of ways I’m being quite selective and not having a car at present is also restricting how far afield I can venture. But I’m happy enough to carry on looking for now.... if nothing comes up then I’ll just enjoy our first summer by the seaside and spend some time paddling in the sea!

Although I may not post much on the forum these days I am still around.... just much more in the background :smile:
Paddling in the sea sounds idyllic! Thanks for giving us the update x
Great to hear from you @Suchard007I'm so pleased life is so good to you and yes paddling does sound an amazing way to pass the summer good luck with the job hunt and providing you're slinking in the wings that's OK just don't disappear completely :clover: Sue
Hey you, good to see you on here. I'm definitely addicted to the forum but it is my only addiction so it could be a lot worse.

As you know I also live in a seaside town. In the winter time, there are beaches round here that you can go on and be the only one there. In the summertime that is not the case. I often find myself wanting to shout 'get off of my beach'.
Hello, @Suchard007! It's good to hear from you. My mother-in-law lived in Whitstable when our children were young and I remember spending a lot of time on the beach down there. Mind you, thirty five years ago it wasn't the trendy place it is now! Good luck with the job-hunting. I'm sure there's the perfect job for you there - just keep looking! :smile:
Hi Souchard,

Lovely to see your happy smile again and to know that all is well in your world. Keep in touch with us now and again and enjoy being by the seaside

Ballerina x :heart:
Hi Slinky Suchard. Nice to see your lovely face back on the forum. I'd like more time here too, but the time zone is tough for me now so less opportunity to interact with everyone although I get to interact more with our US and Australian fasters. :cool: :cool: :cool: My news is that I have settled well in California although I'm about to tip that upside down next week as I go home for a couple of weeks so hope I don't have a setback. :razz: Hope Whitstable is still good. I used to go to the old oyster sheds every Saturday to buy my fish when I lived in Canterbury. Such a great place. :heart: :heart:
Ah its good to see yr smiling face again! X x
Hi Suchard great to see you and hear how things are going - good luck with the job search - and you are so right to wait for something that you want. Enjoy your summer!
Hello Suchard :) Good to see you here. I'd like to have more time to post on here, but there's never enough time in my day to do any more!
I hope 'your' beaches don't get too busy as the weather improves!
x
Yooohooooo Suchard *waves* how lovely to be by the seaside, always seasonal work to come if you don't mind it. Loving your four stone weight loss *sighs* and your fasting continues, I'm chasing my last half stone, it's so stubborn but on we go. Have fun m'dear :0)
How nice to see that lovely smiling face again.
Hello and I know what you mean about this place being addictive thank goodness I don't get good signal at work. And my rule is no personal stuff on my work pooter.
Catch you again soon and good luck with the work and weight loss fronts.
Good to see you again suchard :)
Great to know you are still around and doing well on 5:2.
Missed you Suchard.

Lesley
16 posts Page 1 of 2