The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Tenshi slowly reveals ....
16 Mar 2014, 02:05
Hi everyone

I went to the Doctors this week.
I now have :cry: lost and don't want to find the 6 kilos I have lost since starting 5:2. :victory: Started 5:2 on 25.11.2013.
(I only use the Doctors scales to weigh in).

Have had blood tests done, so hopefully I will be able to reveal how successful this 5:2 has been on other areas/parts of my body.

It was our 34th wedding anniversary yesterday. My wedding dress fits below the waist. Breast feeding grew the boobs!
The jacket that goes over my ballerina style wedding dress DOES fit now. So happy.

BEST NEWS

Hubby says I am a lot happier since finding 5:2

PPS My Docor says I have convinced him to start 5:2
Re: Tenshi slowly reveals ....
16 Mar 2014, 02:27
Wow. Incredible result. COngratulations! :victory: :victory: :victory:
16 Mar 2014, 10:32
Brilliant results @tenshi Worth it for the happy factor alone but convincing your GP well done. :heart: Sue
16 Mar 2014, 10:44
Wow Tenshi. That's my dream to fit back into my 23 year old wedding dress (27 inch waist at 22 years old bride) and you can do it after 34 years!! Well done you!!! Take a bow!
Xxx
16 Mar 2014, 10:55
Good job Tenshi! So pleased for you and congrats on yr 34 th anniversary! X
16 Mar 2014, 11:23
Well done Tenshi - that's wonderful news and a very happy 34th wedding anniversary to you and your OH. Sounds to me it might not be that hard to convince OH to fast if he can see how happy you are, he might want to keep up with you. :wink:
6 posts Page 1 of 1