The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

7 posts Page 1 of 1
6 weeks in & losing
16 Mar 2013, 09:25
Morning all

Just did my end of 6th week weigh in and lost another half kilo.

I've lost a total of just over 12Ibs or 6.3kgs after not losing or gaining last week. Fasting twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays (Fri this week) so extremely happy that things are moving again, in the right direction.

If you stay the same, don't get despondent and do keep going...it WILL inevitably come off. We can't consume considerably less calories and NOT lose weight but your body has to adjust after being overfed over many years of simply eating too much of the wrong things in my case.
Re: 6 weeks in & losing
16 Mar 2013, 09:56
Well done Peta!
A kilo a week, I'd be very happy with that!
16 Mar 2013, 10:01
Well done, Peta! That is inspiring! I'm just finishing my first week so love to read posts like yours.
16 Mar 2013, 10:10
I also meant to say that having nearly reached my first stone off, I've never been so honest about my weight with myself, let alone anyone else, probably for the first time in my life, and it's really very liberating. I've just put a post on the 5:2 Facebook page too - it might help motivate and inspire others.
Hooray for us all; we deserve a big cheer for trying, and many of us are winning the battle, doing ourselves a massive favour and feeling proud of ourselves. High fives all round!
16 Mar 2013, 11:09
Peta, Congratulation on your weight loss! Are you using the Progress Tracker? If so, perhaps you could make it available for others to see? If you're not, then it is a great motivating tool, even if you don't want to share it with others.
16 Mar 2013, 12:34
I do use the Progress Tracker for my own records. I'm 58 & overweight. 5ft 8"' broad framed and carry excess weight quite well but I have 26 kilos to lose. In for the long haul. I've got a high BMI & have just added BMI, start date and weight loss to profile!
16 Mar 2013, 13:29
Well done Peta - fab weight loss - great way to start :smile:
7 posts Page 1 of 1