The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

11 posts Page 1 of 1
How do you know it's working?
20 Mar 2013, 22:07
Forget the weighing (although I do it out of habit) and the waist measurement (although I do it in hope) ...... my rings are loose :)

I sit here on the sofa, and I fiddle at various times during the day, and it's a constant reminder that I am definitely taking shape :)

What does it for you?
Rings are loose for me too.....I actually commented to husband about this today!
I can fasten my jeans easily when they have just been washed and my muffin top no longer has a muffin top of its own!
My rings are loser too and my nails feel really strong
Finally when summer is over I can fit into my Summer pants.
Watch is looser too !
has to be the clothes, my size 12 jeans are a real good fit now rather than tight...when my skinnies fit again with no muffin top I will be happy!
Dont seem to put on weight on my hands though, My wedding ring still fits fine as it did 12 years ago when I was my target weight
I have a builders bottom !!! My jeans keep falling down. What a lovely feeling. My husband keeps saying buy some more. At the moment I am getting pleasure out of having to pull them up sharply! Thats how I know its working
The fluorescent jacket I cycle to work in. I was having to pull it up to my waist to fasten the zip when putting it on, not does up no preblem while around my bum and hips. :)
I can now bend down in my jeans without nearly passing out!!!
Definitely noticing it in my clothes - two pairs of trousers that I can take on and off without undoing and having to wear a belt to keep them up! Also my coat is much looser, as are my rings.
11 posts Page 1 of 1