The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
After preaching to my husband , he can't deny I have a spring in my step a real energy for life . My exercise has became 5 times a week and even enjoying on fast days. He's taken my kindle to read on, the final straw came when he's been reading an article on someone who drank x amount of water ate very little one day a wwek and lost body fat and kept muscle mass. I told him about such research in the book and similar results found!
Good luck every one I now have and a partner ! 12lb off so far I'm feeling great ! 12 to go!
Nice job converting him! So far, I have been preaching the diet, but have not gotten any of my friends in the U.S. to convert. Too bad for them.
2 posts Page 1 of 1