The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Progress after 5weeks
05 Apr 2013, 07:36
I have lost 6 and half lbs in 5 weeks and am delighted!
Starting weight was 171lb and am now 164.5lb .
Waist is now 32 inches and starting measurement was 35.
Waist /height % is now under 50%. :dance: :victory:
Next month I hope to join the 1stone club!
Re: Progress after 5weeks
05 Apr 2013, 07:38
Well done !!!! :victory:
05 Apr 2013, 07:41
Amazing Stuff!

I am sure will be joining the one Stone Club! (thats also my goal for the month) :like:
05 Apr 2013, 07:52
Excellent news! Well done you :)
05 Apr 2013, 08:01
My OH is now thinking about starting too, after being very skeptical when I began. I can't blame him because I have started so many diets, healthy eating regimes etc in the past and have never stuck to them. Thanks for the lovely comments and encouragement.
05 Apr 2013, 08:06
Well done you! I'm in a similar position of having lost 5Lbs in 5 weeks. The most weight loss ever for me when attempting to lose weight. Now beginning to believe I can reach my target. I'm more interested in the health benefits too!
05 Apr 2013, 08:35
That's really good Queen56. I'm begining to think 5:2 is infectious within a household with the amount of other halves joining in. Is Mr Queen56 called King56?
05 Apr 2013, 09:09
Hi Janeg no he's just a loyal subject lol!
8 posts Page 1 of 1