The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Lost 6 lbs:)
22 Apr 2013, 14:57
Ive just done my first weigh in after 2 and half weeks im glad to say im down 6 lbs:) I was just testing this to see if it would work for me, on my feed days I did eat some fast food some days becasue we were moving and i still lost!! This is awesome, Ive noticed the fasting days have become easier and on my feed days I don't eat as much because I am fuller quicker. And I don't feel deprived and like i cant have anything, because i can have whatever I want, but the cravings go away quick.

I spend my fast days fantasizing about food, and enjoy the feeling of being hungry (crazy I know) I always plan what Im going to eat the next day, but when it comes I don't realy need all the things I was fanasizing about. So excited about my progress and excited to keep it going:)
Re: Lost 6 lbs:)
22 Apr 2013, 15:19
Great Job Krista!!!!! :like: keep up the good work. That's the best thing about this diet as you can eat that fast food on your non fast days as I have had it too, I just try not to make a habit of eating it :bugeyes: You are doing awesome tho!!!!
Re: Lost 6 lbs:)
02 May 2013, 09:23
That sounds amazing! I've decided to weigh every fortnight because the amount lost will be psychologically better! Again, you can't do that faith some well known diet groups...
3 posts Page 1 of 1