The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Saturday morning weigh in
27 Apr 2013, 06:20
So I've hopped on the scales this morning and haven't lost anything this week. I'm a bit disappointed but somehow not surprised for a number of reasons. I think even though my tdee is about 2000, I need to keep it lower than that. From experience eating 2000 calories a day would see me putting on weight rather than maintaining. I also did lots of exercise last weekend and I know I've been retaining fluid this week as a result. I've also been rathe badly constipated, which only started to resolve itself (ho hum) yesterday.

I know I've been feeling relief on a feed day about being able to eat, and trying not to think too much about what I eat. This has been fun, as it years since I've done that, but not for me sadly. S this week's plan is to keep in control, and around 1500 calories on feed days. I will also keep up my fluid intake to keep flushing it all out.
Re: Saturday morning weigh in
27 Apr 2013, 06:43
Same for me this morning Robnem, first time in 4 weigh ins that I haven't lost weight. I know I am retaining fluid, and at least this is a woe that we can keep going. Lets see how we get on next Saturday. :smile:
2 posts Page 1 of 1