The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
3 weeks....3 weigh ins....
03 May 2013, 20:38
I wasn't going to weigh myself this week as its time of the month, but hubby got the scales out this morning and I was just too tempted, I am down half a pound from last week. Going on by how my weight fluctuated at this time of the month when I was on SW this could mean I have lost somewhere around 2.5 pounds so I feel okay about it. My clothes feel looser and a few people have made comments at work (I have lost 7 pounds on this diet) as I have lost 2 stone in total now, but 1.5 stone was on SW since Jan.

Had a few naughty things today so going to try and be extra good till next weeks weigh in which I am hoping will be a big loss.
Re: 3 weeks....3 weigh ins....
03 May 2013, 20:44
That's 6 fast days? Well done! I hope to have similar results after 6 fasts, but pat yourself on the back. All that done along with your monthly happening as well, yep I'm envious. I always seem to just bloat right up 2 or 3 lbs with the monthly. Look forward to seeing what you'll be checking in at in another 3 weeks.
Re: 3 weeks....3 weigh ins....
03 May 2013, 20:49
Thank you, I see you have joined the forum and the 5:2 so welcome! Its 7 fast days as I did 3 in my first week as fasted on my first day which was a Fri as wanted to see if I could do it then fasted tues and thurs also. I have been fasting mon and thurs since which seems to work best for me. I tried to do 4:3 again and fast on a Sunday but it was too hard so I didn't beat myself up about it. Is it your first fast today and if so how have you found it?

It does get so much easier after 2 or 3
3 posts Page 1 of 1