The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Nickims4's Journal
27 Jun 2013, 20:27
Just discovered this forum and thought it would be a nice idea to keep track of my thoughts and ideas as I go along.
I'm at the end of my second fast on my second time of trying 5:2. It's been an easy day compared to the first fast since coming back and I'm feeling pretty good at the moment. I'm hoping to keep to this way of eating forever. Perhaps one day I'll admit to my Dh what I'm doing too :wink: I have a couple of friends who are following 5:2 at the moment so I may let them know I'm trying again for added support.
Re: Nickims4's Journal
28 Jun 2013, 03:05
Welcome back. Having friends on the same program should prove beneficial. Wishing you great success!
28 Jun 2013, 08:37
Thankyou :)
03 Jul 2013, 10:19
At the end of my first week ( well 9 days really) and I've lost 3lbs! Very pleased with that although I do know I won't lose that very week. I've found it a bit hard on my eating days to stay at TDEE. In fact I overate so much I did an unexpected extra fast on Sunday so ended up doing 4:3 instead of 5:2. I'm hoping this will settle down after a while although there is a battle going on in my head; calorie counting versus eating whatever I fancy! Ultimately I would like to not have count calories on my normal days and get more in tune with what my body needs.
07 Aug 2013, 11:35
Hi Nickims, how are you doing now?
5 posts Page 1 of 1